Understand Yourself & Others Better
What is the purpose of communication? We communicate for many reasons, but the main reasons are to influence, motivate, express feelings, and to inform.
By being part of this complementary and informative class your will gain knowledge in motivators and leadership styles:
- Sincere appreciation of who you are and who others are: Learn strengths, weaknesses, and how people fit in your life
- Clarification of your environment and pressures: Learn appreciation to different areas of your life
- Positive affirmation of who you are and how you fit into environments: Learn different ways to enhance personal | business relationships
- Positive support systems: Learn something new about you and others
Specific Situational Leadership Style
- Delegating Style
- Encouraging Style
- Coaching Style
- Telling Style
You will receive great information, learn, and get the opportunity to purchase an assessment at a 50% discount.
DISC STANDS FOR
D = Dominant, I = Influencing, S = Steady, and C = Compliant
By offering a DISC explanations and assessments, we help individuals and companies with communication and leadership topics.
Benefits of DISC assessments
Why is knowing someone’s behavior and personality style important? Why is a DISC assessment or DISC profile assessment necessary? Because as author John Maxwell says, “Connecting increases your influence in every situation.” To succeed in life, we need to learn to work with others. No matter how smart, caring, charismatic, or demanding we are, we won’t advance very far without the ability to communicate and connect effectively with others.
As DISC Behavioral Consultants, we offer professional DISC assessment or assessments and training programs designed to equip you and your company to understand:
- Their DISC communication style;
- The communication style of others and how to connect to them;
- The ideal environment where they can bring their best forward;
- Their strengths in 7 key areas of influence; and
- How they can grow into their potential.
growth & awareness
A DISC assessment gives guidance to our clients to move into new levels of growth and awareness. You see, once we become aware of the pattern, we know what to expect! Once we know how someone else is wired, we can build stronger relationships and connections.
When we become aware of the pattern of how people communicate, we not only know what kind of communication to expect from them, we also know how to best prepare for, interact with, and respond to them to have a successful connection!
Here is quick a DISC assessment Explanation:
- Have you ever known someone who is direct? If they drive projects forward and are bold, decisive, and comfortable being in control, then in a DISC personality exam, they may be D-wired.
- Who do you know who is fun, the life of the party, great at telling a story or a joke, and very popular? Those characteristics indicate that a person may be I-wired.
- Is there anyone you know who is loyal, dedicated, doesn’t seek attention, and is the backbone of your family or department? Someone who can always be counted on to support people and projects? In the DISC personality assessments, they are likely an S-wired individual.
- Have you ever recognized someone who is neat, organized, and structured? They do not seek crowds and are quiet and very focused on the details. In DISC assessment personalities, they may very well be C-wired.
This framework of DISC personality profiles is not meant to label us or place us in a box and close the lid. Each of us is a combination of all four of the DISC personality styles; however, we each have a natural set point of one, two, or even three styles that dominate. When we lean into our own natural areas of strength, we can bring our best into our personal and business relationships.
Our personality and behavior are shaped from three main areas:
- Heredity: From birth, there are distinct patterns of behavior.
- Environment: Our environment will impact our style. In fact, life experiences, especially emotionally charged ones in our developmental years, can have a big impact on our personality style.
- Role Models: There are role models in our lives who teach us what is valuable, or who may even reward us for certain behaviors to reinforce those behaviors within us.
Each of these three factors contribute to the makeup of who we are! Using the framework of DISC assessments and personality tests, we can begin to identify some of these patterns so that we will know what to expect. If we know what to expect, we can use the right strategy to bring our best to all aspects of our lives, be it our chosen profession or our personal relationships.
With us as by your side, you can break barriers and face obstacles to achieve your personal goals, maximize your time to become more productive, and discover your capabilities and push past your fears.
When you come alongside us in your growth journey, you understand how truly successful working in a diverse environment can be. The team learns how to build up a sense of purpose in every area of each other’s lives.
The benefits in our self-development and professional growth training include the exclusive attention we provide our customers. This includes active interaction where our clients can become more effective and fulfilled individuals.
In our mastermind sessions, you learn how to identify with people and relate to individuals in a way that increases your influence with them. To be a successful leader, learn to communicate and honestly connect with others.