Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Training
“All of us do not have equal talent, but all of us should have an equal opportunity to develop our talent.” – John F. Kennedy
In the area of diversity, equity, and inclusion training, we at Ericka Kelly Enterprise take pride in carefully addressing a sensitive but necessary topic. In our training sessions, perspectives are intended to be recognized and complement our history and leverage our inherent qualities, both personal and business.
These conversations will help address the following question: Has a fear of saying the wrong thing about diversity and inclusion paralyzed you into inaction? Our classes explore the opportunities for practical action steps including diversity and inclusion training for individuals and organizations. We can also set up a meeting to discuss DE&I licensing for yourself or someone in your company.
Benefits of training & Development
By offering diversity and inclusion training we showcase how:
- The diversity of markets, customers, ideas, and talent is driving the need for inclusion in all aspects of leadership.
- Learning to speak up about diversity can feel uncomfortable, but it is crucial for leaders who want to build inclusive workplaces.
- Teammates can continue to understand that diversity, equity, and inclusion is the norm and can build teams with the competency to communicate about culturally sensitive issues.
- We invite diverse insights for greater workplace collaboration.
This is an opportunity to understand ourselves and the issues surrounding diversity, equity, and inclusion, as we become more confident in guiding important workplace conversations to affect positive change for those around us.
In our diversity equity and inclusion training, some objectives include:
- Create awareness in participants that they play a role in an organization’s diversity, equity, and inclusion culture, and help them self-identify their role.
- The need of why a diversity and inclusion training program is so important to have.
- Reinforce that employees are people with real lives and real feelings and should be treated as such.
- Choose to listen instead of being focused on hearing.
Without awareness, it’s impossible to start the foundation of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
Schedule a call for your next diversity and inclusion
class or one day seminar
With us as by your side, you can break barriers and face obstacles to achieve your personal goals, maximize your time to become more productive, and discover your capabilities and push past your fears.
When you come alongside us in your growth journey, you understand how truly successful working in a diverse environment can be. The team learns how to build up a sense of purpose in every area of each other’s lives.
The benefits in our self-development and professional growth training include the exclusive attention we provide our customers. This includes active interaction where our clients can become more effective and fulfilled individuals.
In our mastermind sessions, you learn how to identify with people and relate to individuals in a way that increases your influence with them. To be a successful leader, learn to communicate and honestly connect with others.