In this straightforward and honest,
Air Force career guide, you will learn:
- 5 key factors that provide a competitive advantage and significantly increase the chances of success in securing an Air Force position.
- Why being a United States military member is not the same as having a traditional job or corporate career.
- Unique US Air Force opportunities for girls and in-depth discussion about how women can excel in service to their country through the USAF.
- Additional benefits and career advancement provided by the USAF through the Air Force Academy, Officer Training Program, Air Force ROTC, and standard college payment and benefits packages.
- What to expect in your first year in the USAF – boot camp and the new recruit experience.
for the price of $4.95, You Get the following:
Instant download of ‘Do You Have What It Takes? 5 Things a Recruiter Cannot Help You With – Air Force’ will open your eyes to what you need to do starting from right now to maximize your chance of success in a recruitment process where most fail.
Bonus material at the back of the book from five Air Force Chiefs to reinforce your learning and inspire you to greatness. Powerful, thought-provoking insights from these all-time great leaders.
50% off an Air Force Leadership 5-week Mastermind (valued at $300)
Military Leadership Conversations with Ret Chief Ericka Kelly – a complimentary once-a-month one-hour virtual session.
The Air Force is a whole new world where different expectations are placed on you. It can be intimidating and overwhelming. It was for me! Can you really afford to blindly send off your application without finding out the five key areas you need to master?
For only $4.95 you will be equipped with a better understanding of what you need to do and more importantly who you need to become to join and thrive in the Air Force. I guarantee it will be worth every penny. So don’t delay.
Get your copy and all my bonuses today!
Award-Winning Author Ericka Kelly
About The Author
Ericka was the 17th Command Chief Master Sergeant for the Air Force Reserve Command and the Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chief of the Air Force Reserve. She represented the highest executive level of leadership in the United States military.
Learn from a veteran with 32 years of experience in the United States Air Force, serving in multiple career fields, rising through the ranks and overseeing over 70,000 Airmen, Learn the five key areas that make all the difference in succeeding in the United States Air Force.
If you can master these five things, you will have a competitive advantage over other applicants and a much higher chance of success. But there is one thing you need to know right now. These areas I identified – A RECRUITER CANNOT HELP YOU WITH.
With over three decades of active service in the Air Force; I rose to the highest level, and was recognized, rewarded, and commended with a Congressional Tribute for my service to the country. In ‘Do You Have What It Takes? 5 Things a Recruiter Cannot Help You With – Air Force‘, I share these success strategies with you. So let me ask you, can you really afford to let an opportunity like this pass you by? yourself the best chance for success.