In this straightforward and honest career guide for the Marines, you will learn:
- 5 key factors that provide a competitive advantage and significantly increase the chances of success in securing the best possible position in the Marines.
- Why being a United States military member is not the same as having a traditional job or corporate career.
- Unique U.S. Marines opportunities for girls and in-depth discussion about how women can excel in service to their country through the United States Marines.
- What to expect in your first year in the USM – boot camp and the new recruit experience.
- How to use the Marines experience to find a purpose and grant you the self-confidence to help and lead with empathy and honor.
About The Author
Learn from a veteran with 32 years of experience in the military, serving in multiple career fields, rising through the ranks and overseeing over 70,000 Airmen, Learn the five key areas that make all the difference in succeeding in the United States Marines.
If you can master these five things, you will have a competitive advantage over other applicants and a much higher chance of success. But there is one thing you need to know right now. These areas I identified – A RECRUITER CANNOT HELP YOU WITH.
With over three decades of active service in the military I rose to the highest level, and was recognized, rewarded, and commended with a Congressional Tribute for my service to the country. In ‘Do You Have What It Takes? 5 Things a Recruiter Cannot Help You With – Marines’, I share these success strategies with you. So let me ask you, can you really afford to let an opportunity like this pass you by? yourself the best chance for success.
for the price of $4.95, You Get the following:
- Instant download of ‘Do You Have What It Takes? 5 Things a Recruiter Cannot Help You With – Marines’ will open your eyes to what you need to do starting from right now to maximize your chance of success in a recruitment process where most fail.
- Military Leadership Conversations with Ret Chief Ericka Kelly – a complimentary once-a-month one-hour virtual session.
The military is a whole new world where different expectations are placed on you. It can be intimidating and overwhelming. It was for me! Can you really afford to blindly send off your application without finding out the five key areas you need to master?
For only $4.95 you will be equipped with a better understanding of what you need to do and more importantly who you need to become to join and thrive in the Marines. So do not delay.
Get your copy and all my bonuses today!